The CO-OPeration Committee is an organization that fosters communication between the professional organizations located in New England.
- Furnish liaison between the Square Dance Callers of New England, represented by the New England Council of Callers Association (NECCA); the dancers of New England, represented by the Eastern District Square and Round Dance Association (EDSARDA); and the Round Dance Leaders of New England, represented by the New England Council of Round Dance Teachers Associations (NECORTA).
- Select site and award annual New England Square and Round Dance Convention.
- Establish convention policies and provide guidance to the general convention committee.
- Discuss and recommend possible solutions to problems common to EDSARDA, NECCA, and NECORTA.
- To provide an open forum for the presentation of ideas to improve the quality, quantity and longevity of the New England Square and Round Dance program.